Wednesday, March 5, 2008

BBT3 Debut Tonght!!!

God willing and the powder stays dry, I should be in the Mookie tonight. It will be real interesting to see how big the field gets.

Okay, that's it for the good news. Now I shall relate to you all how deeply I have descended into the bowels of patheticalness. It's bad enough that I was sitting at my computer last night watching the "skill series" game and listening to Buddy Dank Radio. (The radio part was good, but listening to riggstad talking through what sounded like an empty tin can connected by twine with a half a tin of Skoal in his lip was enough to make me try to scoop out my inner ear with a grapefruit spoon.) Anyway, that was bad enough, but then I started playing Main Event Race freerolls. I think that pretty much defines "rock bottom".

Interestingly....or not....I almost advanced to round 2 in one of them when I finished 4th (top 2 advanced). I'm actually trying to figure out now which path to the WSOP is the biggest lottery...it's a horse race at this point.

Speaking of horse races, The second of three Kentucky Derby Future Wagers pools starts tomorrow and ends Sunday. I was unable to get to the Turf Club for the first one. I was gonna put some down on two horse that time. I'm half glad I didn't. I wouldn't touch the one with a 10 foot riding crop now. But I still might put some on my other horse this time if his number is still decent. For the record, that would be El Gato Malo. Pyro is really starting to look like the strong favorite, but his number is so low, it doesn't make sense to put anything on him at this time. I'll probably find a second horse to take a flyer on before I head out. Frankly, I'm really just looking forward to a good mint julep.

Lastly, I am at work all alone today, and will be for the rest of the week. It seems the place I am working at (not working for) met their performance goals last year, so the company packed them all up and shipped them to Atlantis in the Bahamas for 4 days. They promised to bring me back some sand. I suggested that them bringing back malaria might make me happier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Online poker - Free $50 Shark bankrolls for start playing
No need deposit bankrolls for play
Just register on one of poker partals and sign up absolutly free bonuses.