Friday, March 7, 2008

Snakster Family Death Match Part II

My son, knowing an easy mark when he sees one, challenged me to a dollar tournament again tonight. I reluctantly agreed, and we ended up playing twice. So I flip for deal, yadda yadda yadda, I'm out $2 and I still have not won a hand against him in real money play.

The big hand in the first match is when all the money went in preflop. I was short stacked and shove with A-3. It not being a big raise, he rightfully called with ATC. His ATC happened to be 10-3 and I'm digging my dominating position. I'm digging it more when the flop comes A3x. Turn 10...ummmmm. River 10. Ooooooooooo-kay.

Game 2 more of the same. The big hand was me flopping top pair of Queens and I watch the pot grow through the river. He tables Q-4 which I soon discover is two pair. Thank you come again.

Final updated score: three $1 games, three losses. Hands won: zero. I think I'm going to have him play the next BBT game for me.

8 comments:

BamBam said...

Let me know when you put him in coach! I'll just face the fact that I've lost my entry and get a good nights sleep!

Riggstad said...

hello? anyone??

Brian said...

I hope "death" match didn't mean Ron died playing poker...

Riggstad said...

I think the wife employed the boy to beat the Snakster. Were the real stakes your ability to ever play again, or continue to blog?

Brian said...

The (almost) Monthly Snakster

OhCaptain said...

The almost quarterly Snakster?

Everything OK?

Riggstad said...

the almost bi-annual snakster...

LuckTruck said...

I opened a blog and don't write in it either... leave him alone.

(although i never alluded to anything near Daily)