Monday, February 25, 2008

Out Sick

Well it was a glorious weekend of fevers, body aches and productive coughing. I don't believe anyone in the house is completely healthy at this point. Let me say right now, there is nothing quite as annoying as a nagging illness. I can't wait until my chest REALLY starts hurting from the continuous coughing.

As a result I was really in no mood to play anything over the weekend. A lot of sleeping was done. The shoveling I did on Saturday morning was a real treat. I think my heart was moments away from jumping out of my chest, wrestling away the shovel, and beating me to death with it.

I hope to achieve a level resembling normal in a day or two.

2 comments:

BamBam said...

When you're well enough for a little laugh, you gotta' ask Riggs about "our" Olga!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!

Riggstad said...

MY olga!!!!!