Monday, February 18, 2008

Quiet Evening on the Rail

As I was still a bit fatigued from the previous night, I limited myself to the rail last night. I was watching Chad's progress in the FTOPS Main Event and Riggstad at the .50-1 NL table. At least I did until I found a good movie on the tube.

Riggs was at about 100 when I popped in and was down to about half that by the time I popped out. I think at one point he was sucked out on 5 or 6 hands in a row. It was actually pretty sick to watch. The impressive part was, many people we know would have gone broke on several of those hands. It was impressive how he was able to minimize his losses, although he admitted to misplaying a couple of the hands. Even on an off night I find things to learn from him.

Chad did a nice job in the ME. I kept the window open so I could see how it finished. I noticed he finished in the money in the second level. Well played sir.

No comments: