Thursday, December 27, 2007

Brief Return From Hiatus

(No, that does not mean the small town in Massachusetts nor is it the french/creole speaking caribbean nation that co-occupies the island of Hispaniola.)

A brief post to report that I successfully conquered my fantasy football foes and won the championship of my new league. All net proceeds of the victory have been donated to a more worthy cause than me.

Being the Holiday season (Christmas, New Year's, Boxing Day), I have taken a respite from writing and playing; hopefully to return with vim and vigor in the New Year. I am toying with the idea of doing something a little more seriously with this writing gig, but that may warrant a different address.

For those readers in the SE Pennsylvania area, there will be a benefit poker tournament on Saturday January 12 for the surviving family of Scott Parzych (the young man in my fantasy league who died tragically a few weeks back). Unfortunately I do not have all the details handy, but you can get all the information if you go to the Riverchasers message board. I will try to update here later when I have the info in front of me. If you can make it, please do so.

No comments: