Wednesday, December 12, 2007

With Apologies to Neil Young...

Hey hey, my my
My bankroll can never die
I'll paint you a picture
Of the other guy.
Hey hey, my my.

Out of the blues and into the black
He calls off his chips with a pair of jacks
But I had an over, and took all his stack
Now I'm out of the blues and into the black.

The king was out but I guess forgotten
These low limit players are really rotten
It's better to burn out 'cause fish never sleep
The king was out but I guess forgotten.

Hey hey, my my
My bankroll will never die
Yes I'll be fixture
Till the day I die.
Hey hey, my my



Hope to see you all at The Mookie tonight.

2 comments:

Perticelli's Plunder said...

How dare you defile Mr. Young like that!!!!

If you are going to parody, make it GOOD ;)

pokerDegen said...

I want those 30 seconds of my life back