Saturday, December 15, 2007

Friday Night Donkament

I had a lot of fun playing the Friday Night Donkament last night (hosted by Katitude). This was the second or third time I played in it. It's a great way to interact and generally goof around with other people. No one takes it too seriously and you definitely will get a lot of laughs out of it. It seemed in the beginning that my recent run of improbability would continue when this happened:




However, as was inevitable, better hands started holding up. I got to heads up with the chip lead for a while but then decided to shove on the turn with a double gutter. My opponent had top pair and called. No improvement for me and I finish in second. No matter, as I said, it was a lot of fun.

Cracknaces was railing us near the end. I made a deal with him that if I finished in the top 2, I would play the blogger skill game. He may think I have reneged because I did not sign up right away. If you are reading this, don't worry, I'll keep my promise, even though I have no skills and seriously dislike 2 of the 5 games. No worries though. It will be fun being the bad player who sucks out on hands he has no business even being in. (Some may argue that that is usually the case anyway.)

No comments: