Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Brief Word on BBT

I would like to extend congratulations to those who qualified for the Battle of the Bloggers Two tournament. From my disjointed vantage point, it seemed to be a success. While I wish all of those participating good fortune, I will be rooting for lucktruck, as he is the only one I know personally. I hope that my endorsement is not the kiss of death.

Congratulations also go out to those who finished in the top 50 in points and will be playing in the point leader freeroll. In that one, I don't give a fat rat's ass who wins.

It was certainly fun to be involved, if only a little bit. Hopefully for BB3, I can/will participate in more than the 8 events I played this time around. I would also like to join the congo line to give Al a pat on the back for all the work involved in setting this up and keeping it running smoothly.

1 comment:

Riggstad said...

Wednesday since your last post for the almost Daily Snakster...

what's the matter? Wife take your keyboard?

bbllahahaaaaaa! I kid cause I love!